Solar panels provide so much ease to humans whose lives revolve around gadgets, machines and numerous devices. These panels provide them with a gateway to use energy and Air-condition for cheap. There are many kinds of solar panels. These types are classified into three generations:
- 1st generation solar panels
- 2nd generation solar panels, and
- 3rd generation solar panels.
Each generation detects specific kind of sun rays to provide energy and light at your homes and place. The solar energies companies in Pakistan manufacture panels of all generations yet people buy the following panels the most!
- Monocrystalline Solar Panels: A their names suggest, Monocrystalline solar panels are made of monocrystalline silicon. They are the purest type of solar panels which you can recognize from its dark colours and round edges.
Unlike other solar panels, its efficiency rate is higher. Many of the new monocrystalline solar panels have a 20 per cent higher efficiency rate than older panels.
Although they are expensive than other solar panels, they can be used for a longer time. Therefore, if there energy-consuming devices and machines in your home then you should save money and buy a monocrystalline solar panel to save your money.
- Polycrystalline Solar Panels: They are less expensive than monocrystalline but their efficiency rate is also lower than them. It stands at 15 per cent.
Polycrystalline solar panels are made of raw silicon. The makers used to melt the raw silicon to make squared and royal blue polycrystalline solar panels. The process of using melting raw silicon prepares the solar panels faster and cheaply.
Polycrystalline and monocrystalline solar panels have some differences but they are not evident so easily because their power output is the same. However, you could not use polycrystalline solar panels at high temperatures because their efficiency is affected by it.
- Thin Film Solar Panels: If you are looking for solar panels that are cheaper to buy and can be used for a longer time, then thin-film solar panels are perfect to buy.
Thin-Film solar panels are made photovoltaic material. The makers place the films of silicon or copper or cadmium over the substrate to prepare panels. However, you cannot install them in homes because they occupy a lot of space unless you have a big roof to install them. Besides, companies won’t provide long warranties for thin-film solar panels. So, think and then buy. Yet, you won’t face the music if you buy them.
You can visit numerous solar system companies in Pakistan to know what the best solar panels to buy are.